We’ve listed Ehlers-Danlos (which some of our members have) and Loeys-Dietz. Here is some discussion of them and other related conditions. Dave was diagnosed as MASS which is probably closest what what he has, but other researchers think perhaps some other yet to be classified genetic variant. Click here for some information on these other disorders.
- Marfan Syndrome
- MILWAUKEE TO HOST TALL CLUBS INTERNATIONAL GATHERING
- Tall Clubs International
Top Posts & Pages
- Jason Gosz Scholarship Winner for 2020
- 1999 TLC Video Revisited - In Search of Giants
- Photographer needed for Marfan Walk
- Milwaukee Marfan Walk
- Tall Club of Milwaukee 2019 Holiday Party
- Miss Tall International, Sheryl Lutz from Portland, at the base of the Statue of Liberty.
- Oktoberfest in Milwaukee
- Jason Daniel Gosz Memorial Scholarship winner for 2018 - Parker Gunnison
- Tall Club of Milwaukee Gathering