Jason Daniel Gosz Memorial Scholarship
The Tall Club of Milwaukee, a member club of Tall Clubs International, Inc. (TCI), is offering the $250 Jason Daniel Gosz Memorial Scholarship to a southeast Wisconsin area student who shows a high level of achievement, involvement in school activities, community service, volunteer work, leadership, integrity, enthusiasm, originality and a positive attitude toward him/herself and others.
The winner of the Jason Daniel Gosz Memorial Scholarship will be submitted to the TCI Scholarship Committee to be considered for the $1000 Kae Sumner Einfeldt Scholarship.
Directions to apply for the Jason Daniel Gosz Memorial Scholarship:
The 2019 scholarship forms are available on our site as of 8/23/2018.
- Download and complete the 2019 TCI Scholarship and Scholarship Release forms.
- Some additional tips on completing your application.
- Include a transcript of your school records.
- Write an essay on “What Being Tall Means to Me.” This essay should be no longer than one single double-spaced typewritten page. Please be sure to include your name and high school of attendance.
- Write an additional half to at most one page about what Marfan syndrome means to you.
- Submit the downloaded recommendation forms to two individuals of your choice. One must be employed at your high school (i.e. teacher, counsellor coach, etc.), and one must be another adult who is not a relative but who is part of your community and who you know outside of school. Recommendations must be submitted with your application.
- All of the above information must be postmarked no later than March 1.
- Mail all information to:
TCM Scholarship Committee 6016 N Elm Tree Rd Milwaukee, WI 53217
The winner will be notified by the end of March and then requested to provide a wallet-size photo and transcript to be included with the application for the Kae Sumner Einfeldt Scholarship Award.